We are looking for self-motivated Cloudera Data Platform/Databricks solution architect with 8+ years experience to drive innovations on technology interoperable platforms with Cloudera for enterprise customers in diverse industry verticals. Key focus areas would be Cloudera Data engineering Platform/Databricks with Real time analytics, Next Best Action, and Internet of Everything.
The ideal candidate will be the one who have solid working experience in Cloudera.
- Design and implement solutions to address business problems in various industry verticals.
- Drive Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology(POT) evaluation on interoperable technology platforms
- Train and mentor developers towards solution development and POC/POT execution
- Support presales engineering activities for Cloudera Hadoop based RFPs
- Planning, designing, developing and deploying solutions on various platforms for clients.
- Working closely with the internal teams to design the data flow.
- Managing stakeholders to understand their data needs.
- Providing technical expertise to developers in implementation and other technical aspects.
- Coordinating with architects to make sure the data is being used properly.
Design and implement Cloudera Hadoop based big data solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable components.
- Experience in Data Engineering Technologies
- File Systems: HDFS, ADLS/Blob, AWS s3, etc.
- Distributed Computing Frameworks: YARN/MR, Spark 2.x or later
- SQL on Big Data: Hive, Spark, Athena, Presto, etc
- Integrations with different types of Databases – Cassandra, MongoDB, etc
- Data Warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift, Synapse, etc
- Streaming Technologies such as Kafka, Kinesis, etc
- Good working knowledge of Pig Scripting, Oozie workflow and HBASE.
- Define and develop client specific best practices around data management within a Hadoop environment.
- Hands on experience on Core Java, Python in Linux environment.
- Work with functional team/ Frameworks team to understand requirements and translate them to technical specifications.
- Cloudera certified
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Familiarity with project management and systems development life cycle processes, tools, concepts and methodologies is plus.
Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Minimum :: Bachelors or Equivalent in Engineering ( IT, Software, ECE)